Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applications for registration must be in form writing. Telephone registrations are not accepted.
- All prices quoted on this form are in Euro (EUR). Payment must be made in EUR. Any credit card fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Registration will not be confirmed until the payment has been completely received.
- There is no refund for non-attendance except as outlined in the cancellation policy.
- The Organizer has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the details on this form at the time of printing, but reserves the right to alter or delete items from the program or the services as circumstances require.
- The Organizer is not liable for any claims, damages or expenses arising out of cancellations, disruptions, changes or limitations to the programme or services as a result of any circumstances outside of their control including weather occurrences, terrorist events, travel restrictions or biological/health hazards or events.
- Registrants are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellations and all other risks.
- The Organizer, its officers and employees are not liable for, and the delegate releases them from any, claims, damages or expenses whether in respect to personal injury, death, loss or damage to the delegate or partner(s).
- Instructions and other provisions in the online registration form, including the cancellation policy, are part of these registration conditions.
All cancellations must be notified in writing to the Organizer.
- Cancellations received on or before 1 January 2022 will be refunded in full, less a handling fee of 25%.
- Cancellations received between 1 January 2022 – 28 February 2022 will be subject to a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received on or after 1 March 2022 will be non-refundable.
- Substitutions are not accepted in any condition.